POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity activation : Radiosity activation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity activation
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 7 Sep 2001 07:13:25
Message: <3b98abd5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, finally got the time to start betatesting! I had to put my barely
installed W98SE into a working state, indeed...

Well, what I wanted to ask is why radiosity still needs +QR to work. I
expected radiosity{} block activating radiosity by itself, like
photons{}activate photons without the need of an external +QP. Note I'm not
talking about using the INI option inside the SDL. I'm not even making a
Feature Request! ;)

Sorry if this was disscused before and I missed it. I searched a bit, but
found nothing, and I can't figure why it needs an external switch/option.

Jaime Vives Piqueres
W98SE on AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz, 256MB SDRAM,  >50Db CPU fan.